James Vaughan - Everton

David

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by evertonian;34119

Quality signing for a championship side. Personally think he'll do a great job for you lot. Wish him and Derby all the best for the season ahead.

Hello mate, you lot had a good result last night, 0-4 when I looked!

Please don't tell me Hull came back as I never saw the end result./ohmy

• 2 months later...

STRIKER James Vaughan remains on course for a return to Derby County in January.

The 21-year-old striker is now back in training at Everton following the knee injury that cut short his loan spell at Derby.

He will build his fitness this month and the Rams are looking forward to welcoming him back on loan in the New Year.

Vaughan joined the Rams in September and started the defeat by Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park and the home victory over Bristol City.

His three-month loan was due to expire on December 19 but the deal was cancelled when he underwent a cartilage operation.

"If James gets a game or two at Everton between now and January, we will get up and see him play," said Rams manager Nigel Clough.

"And we hope to get him down at some point for a training session with us, so he doesn't come in cold in January.

"We hope by then he is fully fit and raring to go."

Vaughan was brought in to add pace to Derby's attack.

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/sport/Vaughan-right-track-return-Rams-January/article-1567090-detail/article.html

Think this is the deal that says if Dickov will be staying or not, totally different strikers although would Dickov get a game ahead of Hulse, Porter, Vaughan, Davies, Commons? I doubt it, those 5 give us plenty of options up front.

you can rule commons out the equasion,

he,s nothing more than a fat sicknote who supports a ***** team!

the sooner we get rid of this fat lump of shottingham sh1te the better,

$10k a week for him to be in the sick bay takes the p1 ss

ok he might when fit produce the goods say in 2 out of 20 games but im sure we can find harder working professionals that this wanna be jock

to55er!

Archived