The 1884 Group

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bigbadbob said:

I'm just surprised you didn't go over to the east stand and correct them on the spelling. LOL

I prefer not to upset them though. :thumbsup::ph34r:

27 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Thanks @RiddingsRam had some difficult times this season where it's not felt worth it.

As for how it looked, generally we were happy, but it looks like there were a few empty seats or people didn't want to hold them up.

In most of our eyes it's well worth it. You'll always find some looking for an opportunity to criticise or mock but they are in the minority. Please keep it up. 

1 hour ago, The 1884 Group said:

Thanks @RiddingsRam had some difficult times this season where it's not felt worth it.

As for how it looked, generally we were happy, but it looks like there were a few empty seats or people didn't want to hold them up.

Those not wanting to hold them up, modern day people that are far too cool for anything other than there own self worth perhaps!......and usually the first ones to moan, about lack of atmosphere, or anything else that they couldn't ever be bothered to help with or encourage for.

The 1884 Group are fantastic, and we are very very very lucky to have such wonderful people trying to make a difference at our wonderful football club. Up The Rams.

Sith Happens

I couldnt make it out as i sit above the shop, but it looked great on the pictures i saw.

I think the efforts are fantastic, please keep it up.

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Those not wanting to hold them up, modern day people that are far too cool for anything other than there own self worth perhaps!......and usually the first ones to moan, about lack of atmosphere, or anything else that they couldn't ever be bothered to help with or encourage for.

The 1884 Group are fantastic, and we are very very very lucky to have such wonderful people trying to make a difference at our wonderful football club. Up The Rams.

Its got nowt to do with football !

On 20 April 2017 at 06:28, The 1884 Group said:

Not at the moment! 

It's good to look back at this article and see how well The 1884 Group are doing, and I know it must really be hard for you guys to put in all of your time and to sometimes feel that your banging your head against a brick wall especially when you read some of the childish and negative and lazy comments made by fellow supporters about the atmosphere or how the flags or card displays look etc or when it comes to lack of volunteers to help out.

At the end of the day you guys set out to give the atmosphere a boôst and I for one think you achieve a lot more than that, and you should all feel very proud of yourselves and that goes to all the volunteers and everyone involved. If I lived in Derby or nearby I would love to do my bit and help out. Your flags and displays and everything else are brilliant, here's hoping you guys and girls keep it going and make it stronger and stronger. Well done. We Are Derby.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/supporters-club-s-new-flags-aimed-boosting/story-27560255-detail/story.html

Archived