England vs New Zealand

Curtains

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​It is but what I am saying is how could the umpire not give it out in the first place ?

Your right but it happens very fast and he probably thought it was missing off by more than half a stump .

Lunch early 407-4 

Andrew Strauss.... The fucktrumpet of English Cricket...

​I am so stealing that hilarious word in the context you have used it

Cricket.

Hahahaha ;)

Stokes registers the fastest-ever century at Lord's in test cricket, beating Mohammed Asabiggun's record from 20-odd years ago.

This lad looks the real deal.

Cook seems to have found his form too this year - leaving the ball so much better and his foot movement seems much more decisive. Still questions about the rest of the top order and the sameness of the attack of course, but the middle order looks very promising.

PistoldPete2

Cook seems to have found his form too this year - leaving the ball so much better and his foot movement seems much more decisive. Still questions about the rest of the top order and the sameness of the attack of course, but the middle order looks very promising.

Maybe we should drop one of the batsmen and play an extra bowler. I'm not sure Anderson and broad can play another seven tests this summer, looks like they play too many games. 

Archived