NFL Fantasy Football 2015

Bridgford Ram

​Whilst I kind of agree it could get a bit panicky, that is also the fun part. It makes it fast and frenetic and also encourages people to do their research, in case that situation arises. It also helps if one or two people aren't online to do the draft live, as the site will take the full allotted time before making the pick automatically. This can be quite a ballache when you've got several teams doing this.

Waivers are where an owner can put in a claim for an undrafted player but they have to wait a certain amount of time before it becomes official (I think the NFL one is usually on a Wednesday). If more than one owner puts in a claim for the same player, it goes to the waiver priority (starts off as the draft order in reverse but then switches to standings-based).

You can't drop an undroppable player at all. All pre-determined at the start of the season, based on how they've performed and how long they've been performing at that level.

Agree with all except bold.

In my experience those teams set to auto pick (either when player is not online or has chosen to set it so that the draft auto picks a player) will pick the player within a few seconds, so it moves the picks on quickly. I've been in drafts when it gets to round 10 onwards and most players are set to auto pick it can speed the whole process up.

90 seconds will be plenty, the only issue will be if you're draft client runs slow due to Internet speed or device speed you're using.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like the league is fully subscribed which is great news.  I have started a list of who is who (from the people who named their team in the thread).

I Believe in Eli
Miguel's Falcons
Spondon Bears
Swad Silly Nannies - General Ram
Don't Panic
Strip Club Ready - Scott129
Rivers Deep Melvin High
Bridgford Buccaneers - Bridgford Ram
Davenport Packers - Davenport Ram
Swanwick Sabres

Let us know who your team is.

I Believe in Eli
Miguel's Falcons - AnimalisaRam
Spondon Bears - Sweetness34
Swad Silly Nannies - General Ram
Don't Panic - Don't Panic
Strip Club Ready - Scott129
Rivers Deep Melvin High - Posh Ram
Bridgford Buccaneers - Bridgford Ram
Davenport Packers - Davenport Ram
Swanwick Sabres

I have only just realised you've already drafted... and for that reason I'm out.

How ridiculous to draft in May. Anything could happen before September!

We don't draft until August mate, for the same reason you have said, far too early

• 4 weeks later...

Archived