Just a heads up....

Day

Can't believe I have access to bank details and home addresses. 

I'd like to thank @ramesses for his donation towards my holiday. Very kind sir.

And I hope @eddie hadn't planned a BBQ. I see the forecast is sunny with a chance of pooh through a letterbox.

Wum!

you're only on a trial! We did once get rid of a mod y'know!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Quite the opposite, Boycie.

Being a moderator is its own reward, and I found myself grateful to the site owner to allow me to help out in whatever way I could. The opportunity to do so was thanks enough.

​I'm starting to like Eddie even more!

i went there to moderate the moderators..

​Did they take you upstairs where the choice of drink was limited, squeaky floorboards leaving you holding on to the bar for fear of falling through, and the toilet you have to enter the door sideways, your ****squashed up against the tiles as you take a piss?

I've heard the Waterfall is nice tho just down the road

I might go in again, but if I was asked to describe the Brunny, I would say it was pretty much an old man's pub, ideal for anyone too who had an unkempt beard, or thought that a waistcoat was the next big fashion item.  There was also a heavy hint of urine in the air.  The beer was good, but (really) no Fosters?

#tripadvisor

There was also a heavy hint of urine in the air.  The beer was good, but (really) no Fosters?

​They stopped doing Fosters because they're still trying to get rid of the smell from the last time someone ordered a Fosters.

I might go in again, but if I was asked to describe the Brunny, I would say it was pretty much an old man's pub, ideal for anyone too who had an unkempt beard, or thought that a waistcoat was the next big fashion item.  There was also a heavy hint of urine in the air.  The beer was good, but (really) no Fosters?

#tripadvisor

I've just got the piss smell out me clothes, took several hot washes and let the cats roll over them a few times

Archived