Just a heads up....

Day

Luckily, my tongue doesn't go well with brown

​You're an unofficial moderator without knowing it Eddie, anyone wumming you jump in, call them a sausage, your post gets reported for calling them a sausage and we swoop in and take out the wum. 

Can't really promote you tho as you would be able to ban yourself, I fear we'd have no members left after a week of a Derby defeat :lol: 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​You're an unofficial moderator without knowing it Eddie, anyone wumming you jump in, call them a sausage, your post gets reported for calling them a sausage and we swoop in and take out the wum. 

Can't really promote you tho as you would be able to ban yourself, I fear we'd have no members left after a week of a Derby defeat :lol: 

​Don't want the hassle anyway, Daveo.

I have been a staff member/moderator on other forums (for about the past 12 years on one particular website) and to do the job properly is too time-consuming. I like the current situation on here - but I like to think that I'm slightly more subtle than to just call someone a sausage. It would be more my style to suggest that they are a mix of rusk, offal and poor-quality 'meat' thrust inside a pig's intestine (but one where the original occupant of said intestine has been left in situ as opposed to being cleaned out before being re-filled).

Did you say it was a thankless task too Effie?

​Quite the opposite, Boycie.

Being a moderator is its own reward, and I found myself grateful to the site owner to allow me to help out in whatever way I could. The opportunity to do so was thanks enough.

What?

looking after his interests while he's out getting drunk and getting his end away morning noon and night!!!????

im not talking about Daveo btw;)

I'm talking about someone else.

​The love I have for the owner of the site I am referring to is purely platonic.

I think my feelings right now are similar to those of Kevin Pietersen!

Is Daveo going to suggest we have "trust issues"? 

I was led to believe that if I went back to basic posting, and got lots of likes, I'd be in with a chance of selection, it's irrelevent that the likes were easy gains against a debate that would attract a lot of likes... but still.

I think my feelings right now are similar to those of Kevin Pietersen!

Is Daveo going to suggest we have "trust issues"? 

I was led to believe that if I went back to basic posting, and got lots of likes, I'd be in with a chance of selection, it's irrelevent that the likes were easy gains against a debate that would attract a lot of likes... but still.

​You spelled 'ill-informed' incorrectly.

​are you struggling with "cyber inferiority complex"? Visit www.helpmyballsdrop.com for help on how to deal with your urges to be a cyber-bully..

​ha ha from the poster who call those who disagree with him 'idiots'. Take a look in the mirror.

Archived