Sign in to follow this  
SantosHalper

What are you reading?

​Yes, the two of them have written a few of my favourite books. I liked the Private books by Patterson. 

Have you read the Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson? The second book in that trilogy, The Girl who played with Fire, is without doubt the best book I've read.

Yeah I have read first 2 Private books,been meaning to catch up with the rest.

Yes I have read the Millenium Trilogy; absolutely fantastic books.I remember when the last one came out and working at the library I did the hold list for it, over 700 people were on the list for it.

A guy has bern chosen to write more books with same characters.Hopefully will turn out ok.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/booknews/11509132/New-Stieg-Larsson-book-title-and-cover-revealed.html

Yeah I have read first 2 Private books,been meaning to catch up with the rest.

Yes I have read the Millenium Trilogy; absolutely fantastic books.I remember when the last one came out and working at the library I did the hold list for it, over 700 people were on the list for it.

A guy has bern chosen to write more books with same characters.Hopefully will turn out ok.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/booknews/11509132/New-Stieg-Larsson-book-title-and-cover-revealed.html

​think i'll swerve that book on principle!

Looking across my shelf, I've read the following over the last year and a half:-

James Patterson: Private LA, Private London, Private Down Under, Private Games, Mistress, Guilty Wives, Beach House, Beach Road.

John Grisham: The Summons, The King of Torts, The Last Juror, The Broker, The Confession, A Time to Kill, The Partner, The Litigators

Stephen King: 11:22:63 (absolutely amazing book)

Robert Van Lustbaden: The Last Snow.

and the Stieg Larsson trilogy.

​think i'll swerve that book on principle!

Looking across my shelf, I've read the following over the last year and a half:-

James Patterson: Private LA, Private London, Private Down Under, Private Games, Mistress, Guilty Wives, Beach House, Beach Road.

John Grisham: The Summons, The King of Torts, The Last Juror, The Broker, The Confession, A Time to Kill, The Partner, The Litigators

Stephen King: 11:22:63 (absolutely amazing book)

Robert Van Lustbaden: The Last Snow.

and the Stieg Larsson trilogy.

Some very good books here.

Yes brilliant book by King.Other ones I like by him are The Shining,Pet Sematary,The Stand.

Some very good books here.

Yes brilliant book by King.Other ones I like by him are The Shining,Pet Sematary,The Stand.

​The Broker by Grisham really made an impression on me too. I now want to explore Northern Italy lol

needles

Just finished "The Code of the Woosters", as I'm back into a bit of PG Wodehouse. About to start "A Clockwork Orange".

needles

Jeeves one of my favourite characters in fiction.

I can't get past Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie when I read Jeeves and Wooster - have you seen the tv series they did of the books? They nailed it to be fair.

I can't get past Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie when I read Jeeves and Wooster - have you seen the tv series they did of the books? They nailed it to be fair.

Yeah I watched the series a while ago now;pretty good as I recall.

"John dies at the end", By David Wong.

Weird comedy fantasy horror. Quite funny. Currently about 1/3 through it and enjoyable so far.

Just found out it was adapted into a film in 2012, so must seek that out later on.

"John dies at the end", By David Wong.

Weird comedy fantasy horror. Quite funny. Currently about 1/3 through it and enjoyable so far.

Just found out it was adapted into a film in 2012, so must seek that out later on.

Yeah good book that.

The bloody paper and DCFCfans on Drayton Manor Park car park. Meeting someone here at 10, only to discover the M1 is blocked by an accident and they will be 2 hours late.