2015/16 Kits

maydrakin

​Just been working on an issue with someone else, have you got that evil ad block installed by a chance? For some reason it's stopping content from being embedded like images, tweets, and also randomly the share icon at the top right of the post goes missing.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Just been working on an issue with someone else, have you got that evil ad block installed by a chance? For some reason it's stopping content from being embedded like images, tweets, and also randomly the share icon at the top right of the post goes missing.

​Well it worked last night for the Bayern kit

wolverhampton-wanderers-2015-2016-puma-h

charlton-athletic-2015-2016-nike-home-fo

And they both embed now.

I was back up in Derby and only on slow internet and a laptop, back in Bristol all is fine

​The bayern kit was on my laptop, these two on my pc.

No difference between when the two wouldnt embed on my laptop and when the bayern one did

​Do you have adblock installed tho? are you one of those freeloaders that's trying to kill the internet? :p 

​Google search, just change the years in the text and look at the date of ther first article to come up - it took all of 2 minutes

​No amount of explanation will ever take away the fact that you are now known as the forum geek!

xx

Archived