2015/16 Kits

maydrakin

​Is that their Home or away? Looks like an away shirt but given the fact it's got an old style badge and is technically still red & white stripes it could be their home.

They should have picked someone without a beard to model it, or shown his head in the picture as it just looks like he's had his head chopped off from the neck

It's not Jake Buxton's beard is it?  Maybe they are doing a slow reveal as a new signing?

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both are very nice @Dale The Ram. I prefer the second one more, only with a smaller sponsor as the Just Eat logo on that shirt is mahoosive!

Will never understand why standard fans can produce such attractive kits then what we get given by 'professionals' is underwhelming.

P.s you're my first ever use of the @ feature as I couldn't be bothered to quote the message with massive graphics. So congratulations!

Both are very nice @Dale The Ram. I prefer the second one more, only with a smaller sponsor as the Just Eat logo on that shirt is mahoosive!

Will never understand why standard fans can produce such attractive kits then what we get given by 'professionals' is underwhelming.

P.s you're my first ever use of the @ feature as I couldn't be bothered to quote the message with massive graphics. So congratulations!

​Unfortunately I didn't make these, they are off a website - http://www.designfootball.com/design-galleries/fantasy-football-shirts/derby-county-home-14-15-by-umbro-17261

I don't understand either, maybe they need them to be simple so their slaves in 3rd world countries can make them quickly enough to make their enormous profit, sobering thought tbh.

I am truly honoured @Kernow unfortunately I think mines broken :lol: 

The neck on that Wolves kit!  Wtf?

I certainly don't care for those kits that really stretch the boundaries as to their colours like Sheff Utd's either.

i hope ours is nothing like that.  I also hope we get a bit of trim on it next time.

Stoke kit is horrible. 

​It's plain red and white stripes. What were you expecting? Stoke fans are pretty traditional when it comes to their kit. I remember them kicking off a few years ago because the manufacturers tried to give them an all white back.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/15/16-Kits/stoke-city-2015-2016-new-balance-home-football-shirt.html#prettyPhoto

​It's plain red and white stripes. What were you expecting? Stoke fans are pretty traditional when it comes to their kit. I remember them kicking off a few years ago because the manufacturers tried to give them an all white back.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/15/16-Kits/stoke-city-2015-2016-new-balance-home-football-shirt.html#prettyPhoto

I wasn't on about home kit though. 

Archived