Alan Nixon summer 2015 rumours

Ambitious

​Can you let me have next week's lottery numbers too?

In the style of Nixon;

7 numbers will be drawn, more odd than even, unless the evens come out more than the odd. I can't go into more detail at the moment, other than 1 will be a "bonus" ball

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Not saying there will not be money spent , but it will come from selling players , not from the owners .

​I think most of us accept that not getting promoted will lead to some players leaving, if it happens to be Hughes then I would be very disappointed if the owners needed to put more money in. If not Hughes then there is absolutely nothing to suggest the owners will not continue to support us to the same financial levels, so really not sure where you have got this idea from.

​The owners have upped the anti the last two seasons , if we fail this season I do not think they will do it again next.

​I agree that they've upped the ante, but do you think that they have maxed out? We were still quite average in terms of squad investment by comparison to the rest of the league. Whilst things like transfers and wages have increased, they've possibly gone from being too low, to about average, so now they need to go to above average, but not excessive.

Interesting that r4, I thought the big parachute payment was going to be QPR's get out of jail free card should they get relegated this season, thanks for putting me right.

​I dont know how big the parachute payments are, maybe they can somehow use them to barter a deal. I assumed from the announcement that the increase in finances would occur between 2016-2019. Someone more ITK might be able to shed more light.

IMO the QPR situation is a bit of a farce, I can't see them being made an example of iof they do get relegated somehow...

Interesting that r4, I thought the big parachute payment was going to be QPR's get out of jail free card should they get relegated this season, thanks for putting me right.

​I dont know how big the parachute payments are, maybe they can somehow use them to barter a deal. I assumed from the announcement that the increase in finances would occur between 2016-2019. Someone more ITK might be able to shed more light.

IMO the QPR situation is a bit of a farce, I can't see them being made an example of iof they do get relegated somehow...

​there's an article on Sky sports website that says QPR have something like the 8th highest wage bill to income ratio in the Premier League, and that's based on LAST season in the Championship!!!

If they go down, which they will, unless they have a good fire sale, they're bang in trouble from every which way!!

​there's an article on Sky sports website that says QPR have something like the 8th highest wage bill to income ratio in the Premier League, and that's based on LAST season in the Championship!!!

If they go down, which they will, unless they have a good fire sale, they're bang in trouble from every which way!!

​Austin, Fer and perhaps Phillips aside who have they got with any value?

If we do not go up I do not believe there will be any new cash for players , and who so ever is the manager will have to sell to buy .

Cruel but funny. But I can't help but think the lack of a defensive midfielder contributed to this. No clue why it quoted you. Meant for rustylee 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived