Derbyshire CCC in 2015

eddie

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game over - that is one heck of a collapse, basically 40-6

​That's what they did the latter part of the promotion season , most games in the first div till it was too late , we need a really good opening pair , we always lose a wicket in the first 8/10  overs

Guptill is going bananas against Glocs

​Yes, his 200 was at much better than a run a ball - he was finally dismissed for 227 off 176 deliveries.

Derbyshire ended Day 2 on 511-8 off 102 overs - 5 runs an over is absolutely unreal in the Championship. So that's a healthy lead of 236 with hopefully more to come tomorrow morning.

Well I never , what a surprise , guess who has had a point deducted already, in the first game , would it be the umpires or pitch inspectors that did it ,

​Umpires - and Derbyshire only have themselves to blame. Slow over rate.

Struggling to get a breakthrough this morning , if they get over 100-120 ahead we could lose this , we have collapsed fourth innings loads of times , last game for instance against Lancs .

PS

Just writing this so you can take the p iss later ( I hope ).

Easy peasy;). Question is, would we have won without Martin Guptill?

​Ches would have played instead….

Oh, I see your point

:D

Derbyshire are now set to make an official protest to the England and Wales Cricket Board.

Glamorgan decided they wanted to declare their first innings at 103-4, 102 runs behind. Officially, it was because they wanted to try to make a game of it after the loss of so many overs to the weather but the fact they stood to lose all three of their bowling points through a slow over-rate unless they had the chance to bowl again in the second innings might also have come into their thinking.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derbyshire-CCC-Graeme-Welch-furious-Glamorgan/story-26443900-detail/story.html#ixzz3ZLMxy0bj

Archived