Burton Albion Promoted!

Day

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they'll get relegated, I think they'll probably finish close to Sheff United.

​It would be great fun to see Nigel be overtaken by a club that he helped build. 

As much as a like Nigel, I just think him leaving them on the brink of promotion to League Two, only for them to overtake him in League One would be quite the sight. 

Why do people not like Burton? Is there a problem I'm missing?

What a game!! I'm buzzing!! Football is awesome!! Man, this is an awesome weekend. I LOVE Derby fookin County. I'd have sex with McClaren. I'd wipe Martins bum. I have Will Hughes posters on my wall. Can't wait to get back to the car and listen to...

... the full Morcambe v Burton match report?

What a game!! I'm buzzing!! Football is awesome!! Man, this is an awesome weekend. I LOVE Derby fookin County. I'd have sex with McClaren. I'd wipe Martins bum. I have Will Hughes posters on my wall. Can't wait to get back to the car and listen to...

... the full Morcambe v Burton match report?

​They cover much more of Derby than they do Burton. They only ever quickly discuss Burton, DCFC dominates Radio Derby. If that's all it is then it's a pretty stupid reason.

​They cover much more of Derby than they do Burton. They only ever quickly discuss Burton, DCFC dominates Radio Derby. If that's all it is then it's a pretty stupid reason.

So it should!! It's Radio Derby! Burton have their own commentary. 

I don't listen often tbh. Just when I do its usually Burton that's on. Probably because it takes half hour to get back to the car. 

I just support 1 team. Not really into all the "football family" thing. I'm not from Burton. I don't live in Burton. Same goes for Chesterfield. What's with the love? Might as well include Forest. Small local club.

Well in Burton, by far the best team in Staffordshire! 

I'm glad we're friendly with them, Derby and Burton go back years. You only have to look at my family tree, let's just say beer and football are not the only things we have in common...

Up the Brewers! 

Archived