"Best team in the league"

Chris Mills

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with Bris

We were. We were a frightening attacking force that played direct on the floor football. Tempo was the real difference. 

Then we stopped. So now we're not. 

We decided that we need to stop doing what makes us good and start working on what makes us poor. 

Why? It wasn't broken. It was a draw at St Andrews! Hardly worth adjusting for. 

The hoofball creeping in is sad

And that's because bent is Up top and plays on the last defender and wants ball played in behind , that's detrimental  to everything that happened last season , as for Tom ince he plays for Tom ince , albentosa is probably below average , mclarens signings have not helped the team one iota 

PistoldPete2

Been said numerous times we have the best squad in the league, if that's the case why is Keogh at right back and Fozzy centre half? Not to mention Martin on the left wing

Well, we have Buxton, shotton, eustace, Thorne, mascarell all injured... And Christie's collapse in form, plus whitbread only just coming back from injury. Plus hughes suspended, that's eight players missing from central defence or central midfield. So all the options we have up front no real use when we can't get the ball to them. Thought we looked much better with whitbread , what martin was doing on the wing I have no idea. 

PistoldPete2

Been said numerous times we have the best squad in the league, if that's the case why is Keogh at right back and Fozzy centre half? Not to mention Martin on the left wing

Well, we have Buxton, shotton, eustace, Thorne, mascarell all injured... And Christie's collapse in form, plus whitbread only just coming back from injury. Plus hughes suspended, that's eight players missing from central defence or central midfield. So all the options we have up front no real use when we can't get the ball to them. Thought we looked much better with whitbread , what martin was doing on the wing I have no idea. 

There has been far too much fannying around for the last few weeks in my opinion with regards to searching for a correct formula that will win games. Seems like we're still looking. The players look as though they don't know what to do anymore. 

We need a settled side for these last few games. 

PistoldPete2

There has been far too much fannying around for the last few weeks in my opinion with regards to searching for a correct formula that will win games. Seems like we're still looking. The players look as though they don't know what to do anymore. 

We need a settled side for these last few games. 

No we need hughes and either eustace or Thorne back, plus whitbread and shotton. We will need to change the team to accommodate them, and they won't all come back all at once.

McLaren will not go to Newcastle, Ashley does not allow managers to make decisions on any signings. He has no ambition and is just happy to make money. McLaren may go somewhere else as the negativity around him by so called fans, is a joke and I think we should get Wharbuton if that's the case but I think McLaren will still be at the Ipro next season 

McLaren will not go to Newcastle, Ashley does not allow managers to make decisions on any signings. He has no ambition and is just happy to make money. McLaren may go somewhere else as the negativity around him by so called fans, is a joke and I think we should get Wharbuton if that's the case but I think McLaren will still be at the Ipro next season 

We are 8 points behind Bournemouth with 4 games to play,so if Bournemouth win only 1 more game we can't catch them,right or wrong,so to answer your question LesterRam,we ain't going to win this league this year,sorry luv

​Technically thats not correct. A win and a draw will mean we cant catch them. (If they win 1 more game and lose three and we win all 4 we would be 1 point better off)

We are 8 points behind Bournemouth with 4 games to play,so if Bournemouth win only 1 more game we can't catch them,right or wrong,so to answer your question LesterRam,we ain't going to win this league this year,sorry luv

​your kidding me, i bet a quid we were going to win it..

Archived