The Damned United

David

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kris Marina;31670

Actually, I'm studying Law and we have a family friend who is a Partner at CJH in Derby, who said that once I have my degree I can do my LPC course there on a one year training contract and then I can have a job there starting on £22,000 a year and once I have worked there 5 years I too can become a partner and up my pay to an equal share of the firm's profits over the year.

See you in ASDA:p

Still don't need uni for that, I'm 27 spent most of school life pissed in the field and now have my own business, kick the missus out each morning to open up and I might stagger down later after I've spent the morning surfing ,ave it!

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;31707

Pros

Fun

Drunken Times

New friends

Partying

Rustlers

Pot Noodles

Cons

Loads of debt

No guarantee of employment upon graduation.

Hangovers

Addiction to the Internet

Last minute essay deadlines.

Last minute exam revision

I'm alright with debt, getting it paid for lol. Hangovers don't bother me because I have that many of them, however I can see a definite addiction to the internet.

And David, you do need a degree to become a Corporate Lawyer:rolleyes:

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;31649

I did lol. Some courses will let you in with like two Es there. I needed three Cs which is actually a very high standard.

Being a student is fun anyway. You're still getting an education no matter how crap the Uni is and you don't need to be clever.

so just let me get this right, right?

you cannot be allowed into uni unless you have 2 e,s?

well that $6 a day , $30 a week on drugs , and they say uni student are stressed?

and as for 3 c,s ive never sampled them type of pills , are they any good?

Originally posted by ToonRam;31789

Im just going into my final year at uni now. Studying Computer Science up in Newcastle. Got to get my finger out my arse this year, if I leave with anything less then a 2.1 its been a waste of time

finger out yer arse ??

what sort of bloody uni do you go to?

disgusting! im glad im not paying taxes for you anymore!

Archived