67ec541f-b560-4a13-90a8-302ef0862508.jpg

fb37dd51-c858-421c-9ed0-a8dede5c1e26.jpg

b0267db1-0613-4e7d-b9f1-762df27691eb.jpg

Those were the days my friend

I thought they'd never end

we took the Kop and North Bank, Highbury,

we'd do what we choose,

we'd fight and never lose.....

We are the Rams, oh yes we are the Rams....

10 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Those were the days my friend

I thought they'd never end

we took the Kop and North Bank, Highbury,

we'd do what we choose,

we'd fight and never lose.....

We are the Rams, oh yes we are the Rams....

Great days indeed my friend, the football special, taking great numbers everywhere we went, sheff United away 10000, going wild when Gee scored that goal, also beating Arsenal, Villa, Spurs and Man u away  under Cox some great away days never to be forgotten, and West Ham away in the cup on a Wednesday night, when Saunders got the equaliser in the last minute, seen some great times being a rams fan. 

6 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Great days indeed my friend, the football special, taking great numbers everywhere we went, sheff United away 10000, going wild when Gee scored that goal, also beating Arsenal, Villa, Spurs and Man u away  under Cox some great away days never to be forgotten, and West Ham away in the cup on a Wednesday night, when Saunders got the equaliser in the last minute, seen some great times being a rams fan. 

👍

Wonderful days. I'm probably in the first two pictures and possibly in the third although my memories of Plymouth away are very vague...

10 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

image.jpg

Ahhh Boro away! The only time ever, that home fans have tried to tear down the flag. That was along with all the bottles of coke and spit that was thrown on it as well...