Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

15 minutes ago, sp1884 said:

Certainly did!! @angieram

Really pleased how both have turned out, given they were designed & turned round in record time!!

Hoping both of ‘em get a decent spot to get ‘em on full view tomorrow!!

Also bringing my faithful?

F3C97747-DE3F-418C-85DB-428FCA88F8F3.jpeg

Well,  if I don't see you and your's, I will definitely see Lucy's - she's in the next block! 

A big thank you again goes to @David and all the others that help him on this brilliant forum.

I was fortunate to meet some wonderful people that post on this forum and some others that read it only in London for Wembley.

This included the fantastic @i-Ram in The Globe at Baker Street and many others on the tubes, up and down Wembley Way, inside Wembley and finally to the dejected but absolutely wonderful @therams69 who I patted in the belly and told him not to worry as he landed on the platform with his boy at Wembley Park for that horrible journey home, I could feel his pain as I held my lad strongly by the hand as we awaited the tube for 8 mins to head back to Baker Street, then on to Paddington for the Heathrow Express to get us back to catch the 8:20pm flight back to Aberdeen.

Unfortunately I have a few other photos of flags to post, but I will do it later, when my belly, head and brain and the rest of my body has stopped hurting.

Love, Life & Unity. We Are All Rams Together.

image.jpeg