Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

49 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I've just seen the lady with red hair that sits behind Frank Lampard at PP, on the BBC news live this morning, from a sewing factory in Alfreton discussing menopause, it's a sign, I can feel it in my water, where going to stitch Leeds right up. C'mon the Rams!

Lisa - she's a pastoral care manager at the David Niepier Academy - it's a secondary school sponsored by a sewing factory! 

She does a lot of DCFC related local media. Was on Radio Leeds last night too! 

9 hours ago, David said:

I knew this thread would be full of duplicates, but in the same post? Sort it out @Inverurie Ram

@David.........it's all in the detail........not duplicates.......one is 2016 and one is 2019.........the club should sort it out for reproducing the same flag except for the date at the bottom of the flag. Chicken dinner I'm the winner!

On 13/05/2019 at 19:17, Inverurie Ram said:

I know it's a badge, but it's got a flag on it, and I don't think the Jersey Branch have a flag, but if and when they do, it will be on here.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Is there a Guernsey branch? Spending a lot of time there recently....

1 hour ago, Bluenose Ram said:

Our DCFC saltire at Narodowy in Warsaw and Signal Iduna in Dortmund, both at qualifiers

FB88FE85-563B-4D2C-BCB7-DA75379E3396.jpeg

46C413AA-8E90-41AC-B9F9-4522DFD68024.jpeg

Thanks @Bluenose Ram 

I have posted a couple of your photo's already on previous posts on this thread including the top photo, but I haven't seen the second photo before. Brilliant stuff.

Keep on posting any others you have of the flag and any future ones you have.

Good appointment today for Scotland, I think he'll do well.

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Thanks @Bluenose Ram 

I have posted a couple of your photo's already on previous posts on this thread including the top photo, but I haven't seen the second photo before. Brilliant stuff.

Keep on posting any others you have of the flag and any future ones you have.

Good appointment today for Scotland, I think he'll do well.

@Inverurie Ram Yes, great appointment.

Here it is in Tbilisi before the game. Best away trip by a mile, 50p a pint!

29619F57-E866-4094-AB39-D944CD723C4F.jpeg

Edited by Bluenose Ram

5 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

@David.........it's all in the detail........not duplicates.......one is 2016 and one is 2019.........the club should sort it out for reproducing the same flag except for the date at the bottom of the flag. Chicken dinner I'm the winner!

But why did we have a Wembley flag in 2016?

Edited by thederbyram
A silly letter

Looks like I will need a smaller string bag, if I still take the Aberdeenshire Rams flag to Wembley or do I stick the flag up my jumper?

From the website:

Bag to be no larger than A4

Height 297mm (11.7 inches)

Width 210mm (8.27 inches)

Depth 210mm (8.27 inches)

BUT note this:

The approved criteria is in reference to the dimensions of the bag itself - bags that are half full and folded to reduce overall size will not be accepted.

How many bags can each person bring into the stadium?
One small bag per person that does not exceed A4 size (210mm x 210mm x 297mm) per person. All match day merchandise purchases will be supplied in a clear plastic bag in line with this policy and will be admissible in addition to the above.

Can fans carry cameras, smart phones or tablets separately from what they put in a clear bag?
Yes. A phone or camera can be carried into the stadium so long as it is not in its own bag. This is not a restriction on items that fans have been able to bring into the stadium. It is only a restriction on the type of container used to carry items.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/restricted-bag-policy