Inverurie Ram

Derby County Flags

whats the dimensions and costs of the bigflag,

does my head in how it stays over my head for a few extra minutres if the tv crew are in  town,

tempted to get one or at least pay for it to be cleaned lol,

DEL

Just watching the Libertines set at Glastonbury and got a close up of a Rams flag in the crowd, nice.

Saw it on twitter.

DEL

Taking my flag with me to Silverstone F1 race next weekend!!!! :D #TeamLH

Taking my flag with me to Silverstone F1 race next weekend!!!! :D #TeamLH

You get about don't ya? How can you afford it all

Just watching the Libertines set at Glastonbury and got a close up of a Rams flag in the crowd, nice.

Yeah just watched Friday BBC 2 Glastonbury 2015 Best of Friday's Performances and at 02:44 of 03:00 hours the lovely Ram  flag can be seen whilst The Libertines play Can't Stand Me Now. I noticed a Derbyshire flag whilst Florence & The Machine played. There has always been a lovely Ram flag at Glastonbury for several years. You also see a couple of Wolves flags every year, spotted a Birmingham City and Coventry City flags also, but they have nothing on our lovely Ram flag.

Can't spot any photo's of the Ram flag on Google images.

whats the dimensions and costs of the bigflag,

does my head in how it stays over my head for a few extra minutres if the tv crew are in  town,

tempted to get one or at least pay for it to be cleaned lol,

It was sat in a garage for 2 years after we had our season in the PL. Then people started asking for it back, I think it had a clean once in it's life which was partly funded by the club I believe, I'm not sure on the dimensions but I had the pleasure of carrying It around London when we played Palace about 4 years back. HEAVY

Yeah just watched Friday BBC 2 Glastonbury 2015 Best of Friday's Performances and at 02:44 of 03:00 hours the lovely Ram  flag can be seen whilst The Libertines play Can't Stand Me Now. I noticed a Derbyshire flag whilst Florence & The Machine played. There has always been a lovely Ram flag at Glastonbury for several years. You also see a couple of Wolves flags every year, spotted a Birmingham City and Coventry City flags also, but they have nothing on our lovely Ram flag.

Can't spot any photo's of the Ram flag on Google images.

I'd never noticed a Ram flag in previous years, always noticed the old fashioned Wolves one with the 3 running wolves from the Dougan/Richards era. :)

Same Ram flag can be seen on Paloma Faiths set, Sat BBC4 8-9pm, 12 mins in, now attached with another flag, below it.

Unfortunately there is a horrible Nottm Forrest flag down the front, ruining everyone's view of Paloma!

Two Derby Ram flags down the front for Lionel Richie on BBC2 now 6:55 Sunday, the nice white one with a black ram we've already seen plus a black flag now with a white ram.

Up The Ram flags at Glastonbury.