Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

2 hours ago, dabber said:

That is fantastic! How did he make the Ram, would he be willing to share instructions for it?

It was done on CNC machine by a mate of his for a present. I’ll try and find out a bit more about it.

Id certainly pay for one if someone can make them?

1 minute ago, 2tups said:

Great to see you back in the room, mate. Stormer of a flag. Needs a good song to go with it. All the best for tomorrow.

On a laptop, can't get in on my Ipad since upgrade, sent the main man a PM. I'll be getting kicked out the room pretty soon!

1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

On a laptop, can't get in on my Ipad since upgrade, sent the main man a PM. I'll be getting kicked out the room pretty soon!

All the best, kids let you on ?

For the song, I'd start with the Gumpy Dogs game ; Sorted with Three (Points) for Wizz. 

4 minutes ago, 2tups said:

All the best, kids let you on ?

For the song, I'd start with the Gumpy Dogs game ; Sorted with Three (Points) for Wizz. 

Getting kicked off by them now. It won't be long before they have me all tied up in the Aberdeenshire Rams flag and tied up on the Railway line, I can only pray that Woody & Buzz and the lads save me before Doctor Pork Chop and the Screaming Red Monkeys finish me off! 

See you soon.........maybe!

5 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

“Blue and green should not be seen” [together]. 

Oh, I'm fully aware of that old adage, but you, my friend, clearly don't know me too well.  I'm a non-conformist.  A rebel, one might say!  Despite my ovine tendencies, a sheep I most certainly am not!

I lead, but do not follow.
I will/do wear blue and green together.
I will/do wear pvc underwear without the use of talcum powder.
I will/do walk under ladders.
I will/do openly support the underdog (obvs!)
I do look good in budgie smugglers, despite what others clearly think (I've seen those disdainful European glares, across the campsite pool!)
I have even been known to have both chips AND rice on the same plate, and am not embarrassed to admit it!

In fact... I laugh in the face of old adages!  I smash mirrors for a hobby!  Join me, brother, and feel the freedom!
(Sorry, I can't extend that invitation to everybody, otherwise we'd all become sheep, by default!).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...