Inverurie Ram

Derby County Flags

We should have a summer of Rams flags.

Take your flags out and about with you and post up your pics on here. I want to see DCFC flags wherever you go for a day out, whether its Thorpe Cloud, Alton Towers, Gullivers Kingdom or Morrisons.

I'll try and get one at Utch races soon. I'm tempted to do a sneaky one outside the Britannia Stadium as well!

This was me on top of the Empire State Building in May this year, two seconds later I was pounced on and wrestled to the ground and disarmed of my "unauthorised banner" the NYPD undercover officers thought I was mounting a religious protest ! What made it worse was when they said they had never heard of Derby County !! 

image.jpg

Good job I didn't go to the Empire State when I was there a couple of years ago.. I'd have had the same treatment!

1102487_10151802912700250_1098309666_o.j

Here's me and my flag in NY.

we went on a river trip from next door to the aircraft museum, is it right there is a concorde and a space shuttle in there ?

we went on a river trip from next door to the aircraft museum, is it right there is a concorde and a space shuttle in there ?

You are indeed correct, the space shuttle exhibit hadn't long opened when I went. Fun fact, the Blackbird you can just see in the top left, is the one Will Smith plays golf on in I Am Legend.

I didn't go in, much to my regret. 

We should have a summer of Rams flags.

Take your flags out and about with you and post up your pics on here. I want to see DCFC flags wherever you go for a day out, whether its Thorpe Cloud, Alton Towers, Gullivers Kingdom or Morrisons.

I'll try and get one at Utch races soon. I'm tempted to do a sneaky one outside the Britannia Stadium as well!j

Just popped into Inverurie Morrisons with this flag..........

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2015/06/29/winner-best-flag-glastonbury-2015/