Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

V Middlesbrough I was - for some unknown reason - listening to Radio Derby whilst at the match.

lawrence took a corner from the NE corner, and ed Dawes says “ Lawrence takes in the shadow of a large welsh dragon flag hanging from the stand” implying that this was some special show of support for our man.

i spent the next hour looking for this mythical flag anywhere around the ground, even though the description was “in the shadow of”

if anyone ever spots it ( NE corner) please feel free to post a picture.

19 minutes ago, RamNut said:

V Middlesbrough I was - for some unknown reason - listening to Radio Derby whilst at the match.

lawrence took a corner from the NE corner, and ed Dawes says “ Lawrence takes in the shadow of a large welsh dragon flag hanging from the stand” implying that this was some special show of support for our man.

i spent the next hour looking for this mythical flag anywhere around the ground, even though the description was “in the shadow of”

if anyone ever spots it ( NE corner) please feel free to post a picture.

Only welsh flag I've seen at PP is mine and it wasnt there for boro.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Any chance of some more quota for 'My Attachments' @David? I'm at 100% so can't post any more pictures. 

We have limited hard drive storage so can’t allow members unlimited uploads, just looking at your account and you have uploaded 1062 images!

You can go through your attachments and remove older images which will free up more space to upload new images.

Also when uploading images, if you are using the same image in several topics, don’t keep reploading it but under “Insert other media” use “Insert existing attachment” that way you won’t use up your space.

https://dcfcfans.uk/attachments/

Thanks @David I will remove old photo's and try to avoid same photo's in more than one topic and will use "Insert existing attachment" when I need too.

. @Angry Ram got any quota to sell? You big cockney quota lout!........."QUOTA to SELL, QUOTA to BUY"......

(As I can't add a picture of a dodgy cockney ticket tout waving tickets in the air.......your just gonna have to visualise that bit, for the time being..........)

Keep posting them flag photo's @Angry Ram.............Your Derby County Forum Needs You!

@Angry Ram do you have a pony.......tail?

Hang on a minute.........In with the video's......out with the photo's!

9 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Thanks @David I will remove old photo's and try to avoid same photo's in more than one topic and will use "Insert existing attachment" when I need too.

. @Angry Ram got any quota to sell? You big cockney quota lout!........."QUOTA to SELL, QUOTA to BUY"......

(As I can't add a picture of a dodgy cockney ticket tout waving tickets in the air.......your just gonna have to visualise that bit, for the time being..........)

Keep posting them flag photo's @Angry Ram.............Your Derby County Forum Needs You!

@Angry Ram do you have a pony.......tail?

Hang on a minute.........In with the video's......out with the photo's!

That tout deserves all he gets..Got rid of my ponytail after that..?

• 2 weeks later...