Sign in to follow this  
Ovis aries

Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Don't Look Now-Very good film with Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie. Had heard about this one for a long time, but just never watched it before.I can say now I am quite glad I finally did.Just really good imo.

9/10.

Edited by AmericanRam

Home - I think this is what it's called? Animated move - very funny 8/10

Chappie - The trailer has nothing to do with the movie, and Hugh Jackson's role was awful 5/10

The Theory of Everything - A movie about Stephen Hawkings' early years, brilliant 9/10

The Bling Ring - Heard about the story so watched the movie, average 6/10

Paddington - Didn't realise it was going to be so juvenile, made it kind of boring 5/10

Gambler - Mark Wahlberg gets himself into a mountain of trouble, solid movie 7/10

Riot Club - Oxford's very own Crazy Gang, pretty entertaining with some decent acting 7/10

Earth to Echo - Too juvenile, too pointless, didn't like it 3/10

The Babadook - an Australian film about the effects of (and dangers of not facing up to) clinical depression, dressed up as a horror film about a menacing bedtime story book coming to life.

I don't give ratings.

Edited by Coconut

The Babadook - an Australian film about the effects of (and dangers of not facing up to) clinical depression, dressed up as a horror film about a menacing bedtime story book coming to life.

I don't give ratings.

​stay out of the sausaging thread then you sausaging sausage! It's a sausaging thread called "RATE the last film..." you sausage! lol

Mad Max:First time watched it in years,still very good imo. 

9/10.

Am quite looking forward to new Mad Max movie coming out May 15th; Tom Hardy was fantastic as Bane and I think he will be very good in Mad Max role also.