Ovis aries

Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Gravity ?/10 - Still can't decide if I enjoyed it or not, was a bit cheesy, was quite a few "reaallllly nah" moments but I did watch it all and didn't think what the hell have I just watched at the end. Won an Oscar as well didn't it?

Jack Reacher 8/10 - Really enjoyed this, put it on twitter that I was about to watch it, 3 replies one saying great film and 2 saying Tom Cruise had miscast himself. I guess it may have helped not reading the books before as I had nothing to go on going in, apparently he's a 6ft 5" beast of a man in the books which Tom Cruise clearly isn't. Was only £3 on DVD, well worth it. Tempted to read the books now. 

Gravity ?/10 - Still can't decide if I enjoyed it or not, was a bit cheesy, was quite a few "reaallllly nah" moments but I did watch it all and didn't think what the hell have I just watched at the end. Won an Oscar as well didn't it?

Jack Reacher 8/10 - Really enjoyed this, put it on twitter that I was about to watch it, 3 replies one saying great film and 2 saying Tom Cruise had miscast himself. I guess it may have helped not reading the books before as I had nothing to go on going in, apparently he's a 6ft 5" beast of a man in the books which Tom Cruise clearly isn't. Was only £3 on DVD, well worth it. Tempted to read the books now. 

I'm going to watch 12 Monkeys later. I'm going to give it 11/10 as I've already seen it quite a few times and love.It's my fave film of all time.:cool:

I'll be too tired to post later so there you go.:P

Chappie - Watched it this afternoon and really enjoyed it.  Like District 9, it combined sci-fi action and a good storyline to great effect.  Neil Blomkamp with another winner!! 9/10

22 Jump Street

I remembered enjoying 21 Jump Street but couldn't remember a thing about it and this one is much the same. Good but instantly forgettable.

I like the constant knowing references to the storyline here being exactly the same as it was first time and that "the second time is never as good as the first". Some good jokes & particularly liked the comical chase scene past the "Benjamin Hill Centre for film Studies" building. Some good end credits comedy as well.

8/10. Tongue firmly in cheek & good fun.

Not a film , a TV series , just watched over two days the first series of Bosch.

Quite enjoyed in , rolled along quite nicely , with plenty of side issues going on to keep you interested .

Hope they make another

7/10

Not a film , a TV series , just watched over two days the first series of Bosch.

Quite enjoyed in , rolled along quite nicely , with plenty of side issues going on to keep you interested .

Hope they make another

7/10

Good Vibrations 8/10

Excellent bio-pic about Terri Hooley,the godfather of Irish punk. Set in Belfast amid the troubles in the 70's.

22 Jump Street

I remembered enjoying 21 Jump Street but couldn't remember a thing about it and this one is much the same. Good but instantly forgettable.

I like the constant knowing references to the storyline here being exactly the same as it was first time and that "the second time is never as good as the first". Some good jokes & particularly liked the comical chase scene past the "Benjamin Hill Centre for film Studies" building. Some good end credits comedy as well.

8/10. Tongue firmly in cheek & good fun.

Before I go to sleep

Nicole Kidman is an amnesiac, forgets her life every night she goes to sleep and wakes up with no memory of her husband and the last 14 years. Colin Firth & Mark Strong also, who may or may not be telling her the truth.

Enjoyed this. Read the book a few years ago on holiday. Surprisingly short film at about 1hr 20 but some good twists along the way.

8/10