AmericanRam

Boxing Thread

Just now, Alpha said:

It smashes all boxing viewing figures out the park. 

I don't get it either. Rubbish

Apparently Billy Joe Saunders is fighting on the undercard for this too. Must be a bit humiliating for him. No surprise that Eddie Hearn managed to get himself involved though. I watched the first one, it wasn't great.

7 hours ago, Andicis said:

Apparently Billy Joe Saunders is fighting on the undercard for this too. Must be a bit humiliating for him. No surprise that Eddie Hearn managed to get himself involved though. I watched the first one, it wasn't great.

I was a fan of Hearn when he was putting on great UK shows. Since he got dazn deal he's put on poo shows and talked them up with plain ********. 

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

I was a fan of Hearn when he was putting on great UK shows. Since he got dazn deal he's put on poo shows and talked them up with plain ********. 

Joshua Ruiz being in Saudi Arabia is pretty unforgivable, however Eddie wants to dress it up. 

See The Sun have started attacking Anthony Joshua. 

I'm sure they were up his arse when he was winning. Failing to report his racism incident but are now reporting that he "dismisses the death penalty for homosexuals" and that he invites Jay Z, Beyonce and Instagram models to watch him fight. 

Interestingly there was more dirt on him when he was being played as a hero and right now he's more pissed off than anytime since the Breazeale fight and has done barely anything extravagant. 

When he was exploring Islam and chilling in Dubai and the Caribbean then The Scum was telling us how humble he is

Now he's been quiet and only been interested in boxing then they've gone digging for info they can put in their headline mixer.

If I was him I'd smash Andy Ruiz and then refuse to give interviews or anything to all the media that's jumped on the hate bandwagon since he lost. If I was him I'd post the negative stuff back up on twitter with just the comment "lol"

I'm not sure if he will win but I'm desperate for him to. 

I've just seen the interview they got the headline from. 

Hilarious. 

He says anyone is welcome to his fights. But he's going to a country with laws that you have to abide by. He's not fighting for any cause except his own. He's not wearing a cape for any community. Just wants his belts back.

And they have the headline..

"Anthony  Joshua dismisses Saudi Arabia death penalty for homosexuals and said you can still watch his fight on TV"

Impressive. Do you have to be a Bamford to work for The Sun or just be really good at pretending to be one? Also, do you justify it at night by saying you're just doing your job? 🤣