Boxing Thread

AmericanRam

Just now, Kinder said:

So much respect for Wilder after that.  And I love Fury, what a boxer. Agree he was leaving himself open looking for the KO but he’s good enough to do it.

Actually respect Wilder so much after it. What heart and what guts. He was punch drunk for about 3-4 rounds and carried on! 

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Fury was so desperate for the KO he walked on to it so much..

Yeah, was you getting stressed? It was an easy fight made hard. 

He could have so easily took his time and won by KO!!

Hopefully Wilder shows some class and then he may get the respect his ability deserves. Crap boxer but with a big heart and a right hand from the Gods he's a extremely dangerous

Fury definitely wanted the knockout. I felt he won every round anyway except the first and the 4th. He got sloppy in round four and walked on to the right hand from short range.

Wilder isn't a boxer is he? Great respect to him. But he kept walking to his left with his left hand down. Fury had ample other opportunities to cause serious damage with the right hook.

No way is Wilder number two in the division. Usyk would beat him easily.

Just now, Alpha said:

Yeah, was you getting stressed? It was an easy fight made hard. 

He could have so easily took his time and won by KO!!

Hopefully Wilder shows some class and then he may get the respect his ability deserves. Crap boxer but with a big heart and a right hand from the Gods he's a extremely dangerous

I was bloody bricking it. Fury had the guy punch drunk, his last chance was the wild right hands but Fury just kept walking into them, made it harder work than it ever needed to be. Bloody hell did it make for a great watch though. Best heavyweight fight since Joshua v Klitscko.