Derby fans in Scotland

ScotchRam

Are there any Rams North of the border? This is obviously a long shot but are there any pubs in Glasgow/Edinburgh were people watch Derby games? 

There is a pub on my road in Edinburgh were Dortmund fans occupy and it's some atmosphere. Much better than sitting watching the fitba at home. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

According to Google, can't see an official Scottish Rams supporters club and I couldn't get hold of God, and 58 minutes is quick enough for some.

But I did find the Punjabi Rams have been up here to climb Ben Nevis, if that helps.......

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-s-Punjabi-Rams-Supporters-Club/story-26225672-detail/story.html

I'm in Glasgow most weekends due to my incandescent passion for a brilliant pure Ginger ragey warrior Kveen. I'll be moving up there when I can find a job to take me. The red headed lady and myself will be at the Fulham matching boxing day. She brought down a big Lion Rampant flag to wave at our Scottish Rams. So if you see us give her a big friendly "Scotland" "Scotia" or "Alba gu Brath" :) 

A mate who lives in Dunoon has adopted DCFC as his second team and I have adopted his team-Clyde as one of my second teams. We see each other's team Once a season. Took him to Blackpool away last season on that gale force Tuesday evening, as it was half way between my home in Glos and his.  Not sure this counts, but at least I tried! 

I'm up in Elgin bar a couple of weekends a month where I get back down south. Unfortunately the weekends I'm getting back are not lining up with our home games to make use of my season ticket. The amount of live games we've had so far this season is pretty pleasing for me though!

On 24 December 2015 at 17:36, CWC1983 said:

Im an ex pat living in Derby. There's a Rams flag at Scotland games, but yet to see who owns it.

Plenty of Scotland fans who fly back to East mids When Scotland play, home or away, but most seem to live in  Notts. 

Is this the Rams flag at Scotland's games?

16jhcv4.jpg

6 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Is this the Rams flag at Scotland's games?

16jhcv4.jpg

Aye thats it. Im sure it been at Hampden as well. 

Im back visiting family in Westhill this week, is there anywhere in town that might be showing the Leeds game on Tuesday? Most places will be showing Leicester Man City I guess. 

I went to school at Westhill Academy and lived in Westhill since 1983 etc.

Regarding Leeds game, if you fancy coming out to Inverurie a fellow Rams fan that posts on here will be watching it with others at Inverurie Loco Works pub, and if they are not showing it there they will go to The Black Bull pub in Inverurie to watch it that can show both games. If you don't fancy coming out to Inverurie, and still want to watch it in Aberdeen, go and watch it at McGinty's Meal An Ale pub, 504 Union Street, as they will show both games also, nice and comfortable etc.

A couple of lads are planning on watching the Leeds game in Aberdeen, but haven't got back yet to an e-mail I sent round to the Aberdeenshire Rams etc. But 3 of us watched the Sheffield Wed game in McGinty's and enjoyed it and maybe the Rams lads based in Aberdeen and the Stonehaven Rams, who read this forum may also go and watch the game in McGinty's Meal An Ale pub.

Archived