Arrigo Sacchi denies 'too many blacks' comments are racist

Day

Reminds me of Sarah Palin's latest nonsensical rant:  

"Orwellian?" Really? Be nice to see Sarah v Hillary, but .... Hilary is going to kick her *** from here to Alaska!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not surprised. The Italians have amongst their ranks some of the most right wing, fascist, racist, evil dictators of any country in the world.

And that's just Berlusconi and the Pope! God knows what the politicians who work for them are like.

Thou shalt not bite

Vile and abhorrent. And fb is full of ***** condeming all football supporters! It makes me puke.

Have you seen the vid Cisse? It's bad, it sure is. And the worst thing, nobody on that platform has the bollux to help that poor guy out! They only stand, watch and film.

What does this say about our society? All this race hate stuff, it's like going back to pre-war, instead of bloody forwards!

Vile and abhorrent. And fb is full of ***** condeming all football supporters! It makes me puke.

Have you seen the vid Cisse? It's bad, it sure is. And the worst thing, nobody on that platform has the bollux to help that poor guy out! They only stand, watch and film.

What does this say about our society? All this race hate stuff, it's like going back to pre-war, instead of bloody forwards!

I'm not Cisse, MrsRam.  ;)

And I don't think I'd be helping him out, stands to reason if they're going to be racist, they're not going to mind about swinging a few fists neither. 

It would have been an incredibly hard situation to step in though (for the French), they were very intimidating. The guy that videoed it got a pretty good look of their faces so hopefully that'll help to prosecute these thugs.

I don't know about French people but here many people are very afraid of British football fans. Actually me and my mate were too first time we came there to the game. We were half expecting to be mugged in the stands as soon as people would notice that we were not local fans.

So far I have only been hijacked for a day of sight seeing by Sage though. :)

I don't know about French people but here many people are very afraid of British football fans. Actually me and my mate were too first time we came there to the game. We were half expecting to be mugged in the stands as soon as people would notice that we were not local fans.

So far I have only been hijacked for a day of sight seeing by Sage though. :)

What happened to the Bruce Lee moves you pull out on customers in the Swedish outback? Man up!

It would have been an incredibly hard situation to step in though (for the French), they were very intimidating. The guy that videoed it got a pretty good look of their faces so hopefully that'll help to prosecute these thugs.

Let's hope so.

Just watched the video. Even though I'm a racist (don't ban me) I think that's plain wrong and stupid. Had I been there as a Chelsea fan I would have done something for sure.

What? Closed the door on his head?

Archived