DCFC Fans Server Move 12pm Sunday 8th February 2015

Day

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an update, works fine on my laptop and iPad using Chrome and connected to wifi.

when trying to view via safari and chrome on my iPhone 6 using Three 4g nothing but a blank page. As soon as I connect to my home wifi the forum loads perfectly. Which will be no use when I am at work as no wifi is available :(

not sure if it's owt to do with this, but the search function doesn't appear to work as well.

I was looking for my "which manager goes next" thread. I searched "which" and "next" got no results, searched "manager", got  page and a half, but not the thread. So had to scroll.

not sure if it's owt to do with this, but the search function doesn't appear to work as well.

I was looking for my "which manager goes next" thread. I searched "which" and "next" got no results, searched "manager", got page and a half, but not the thread. So had to scroll.

The search hasn't changed, it pulls up the last 200 posts/threads but common words like which and next won't come up, also manager will be common on a football forum.

If you click the advanced search cog next to it, search "manager" and in topic titles only your thread will come up first.

Archived