DCFC Fans Server Move 12pm Sunday 8th February 2015

Day

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know debs HTC came with chrome pre installed and the stock browser wasnt even on the default home screen. Perhaps therecisca known bug being kept quiet and the stock browser is only there to stop google falling fowl of the regs that made microsoft put the browser choice thing into windows.

I'm not sure why Chrome isn't the default for Android with it being Google's browser

Might be the same reason Microsoft had to give the option to remove internet explorer. Can't force people to use a particular browser.

My S2 is on an old version of android with no future updates planned. Could be a factor.

HTC have chrome preinstalled and as the browser on the default home screen. The stock browser is hidden.

I'm getting the offline message on my android phone again, even though I was able to browse the forum about half an hour ago.

Is this normal.

Perfectly normal. The domain DNS is still being updated, give it a few more hours and it should be all sorted.

How come people were posting yesterday evening?

I was getting the message about the forum moving until this morning.

Did you all duck behind the sofa until I'd gone away?

Don't you mean settee it's a bit more parochial

Now Chesterfield is even more Derbyshire !

I was sitting on my ' Chesterfield 'as I was on here last night a bit like a 'Couch' Ed Potato.

Archived