2015 Six Nations

Shuff264

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try to watch US Rugby...but we struggle to say the least.Have watch some Harlequins matches before and enjoyed those.Watch some other tournaments every so often.

US rugby is pretty dire atm, getting better though. You did score 6 points against NZ.

US rugby is pretty dire atm, getting better though. You did score 6 points against NZ.

Played rugby in the States for the california sharks while I was on my gap year, and now and again rock up to the club here where there are some Americans playing. Always fit and strong but lack the nuance and culture of rugby. Just isn't your game.

Played rugby in the States for the california sharks while I was on my gap year, and now and again rock up to the club here where there are some Americans playing. Always fit and strong but lack the nuance and culture of rugby. Just isn't your game.

Maybe needs someone like Klinsman but in a rugby sense, experienced guy from Europe to properly take the game over there

Maybe needs someone like Klinsman but in a rugby sense, experienced guy from Europe to properly take the game over there

True, but rugby played correctly is grass roots up type of game. You really need to live it, on and off the pitch, apart from London welsh, it's really a community game. You can be as fit and strong as you want, but you need to have rugby smarts and that comes from having a rugby ball in your hand everyday. Not just at training twice a week.

True, but rugby played correctly is grass roots up type of game. You really need to live it, on and off the pitch, apart from London welsh, it's really a community game. You can be as fit and strong as you want, but you need to have rugby smarts and that comes from having a rugby ball in your hand everyday. Not just at training twice a week.

Very true, at the top level they will struggle to find opponents. We play the six nations in Europe, and the four nations that play in the southern hemisphere. Unlikely to get many teams wanting to travel to America to play.

Archived