Things you don't understand

Duracell

Here's two things I don't understand, and I'm wondering if someone who does understand can help.

1.) Why do people like anime?

What is it about his particular style of drawing people and things that gets people really excited? Why would you go out of your way to watch it, or read it? What forms does it come in? Why was there always a group of people at school who were into it like a religion? Please help.

2.) Why do people like Ed Sheeran?

It's not like just one person has heard his bland form of music and thought "oooo, you know what, that's just my cup of tea" - loads of people have. What's the appeal? He's the musical equivalent of 3 vests for

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do people like rap music?

I for one despise it,hard to grasp what their heck they are trying to get across,and most rap 'artists' are just really...meh.

I half agree, but don't make the mistake thinking all rap is 'gangsta rap', or that the tired excuse for club r&b / hip-hop you hear all over the TV and radio represents the genres in full.

You could accidentally group something like this in with that *****

I know Nottingham's its own bubble and everything, but really?

I'm not complaining, in a way I'm jealous.

It's true I do need to broaden my horizons I mean I do know what manga is if that counts? Is anime like the cartoon style in the Daft Punk music videos

Anime does look good but I'm not a fan. Disney and Pixar for me.

Ed Sheeran doesn't appeal to me, glorified pub singer who can write a catchy pop song.

I half agree, but don't make the mistake thinking all rap is 'gangsta rap', or that the tired excuse for club r&b / hip-hop you hear all over the TV and radio represents the genres in full.

You could accidentally group something like this in with that *****

Oh by the way Sonic Boom Six are one of the worst bands I've ever seen. They sounded like shouting karaoke.

Archived