Derby County v Notts Forest

Gritstone Ram

I've lost my ST, what's the deal with picking up a replacement before the game tomorrow? I tweeted the dcfc tickets account but they always seem to ignore me.

Do you know your customer number?

Think you just go to the ticket office and they cancel it like a bank card and replace it. Costs a fiver I think mate.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know your customer number?

Think you just go to the ticket office and they cancel it like a bank card and replace it. Costs a fiver I think mate.

I'm sure I'll be able to find it somewhere. I've booked an early train for tomorrow so plenty of time to sort it out.

I might be paranoid, but I think my criticism of Vicars has been noticed. Hi John.

By the way, got my ticket for Bournemouth.

Fantastic buddy. Let's see if we can catch-up. My son is coming with me - he is 22, but Fulham! - so he might like some younger company! Angry, I hope we can have a beer too? Will ring you nearer the game.

Deep down is anyone wary of them getting something?

Let's think about it. We're on good form, won our last three league games without conceding. Haven't lost for a month. They've won something stupid like 2 in 21 games and their manager is a game away from the sack.

Usually you'd say nailed on Derby victory. But when it becomes almost too certain then you think well it's typical of football for Forest to go and win tomorrow against all odds.

I was less worried before last season's game at home v them, let's put it that way.

Where does Albentosa stand?

Take it paperwork means he can't play/be on bench tomorrow?

With Warnock, Ibe, Albentosa and Eustace all injured and recalled and ineligible respectively it could be an interesting bench.

Roos shotton coutts bryson bent ward bennett or calero

Quite strong

Not sure that Danny Mills' comments about their manager tonight will help us - that's the team talk done - but I never go into this match home or away, confident. Form counts for nothing, 5-0's happen once a century and too often the non-favourites win.

We can win but we have to turn up and battle. It'll be hard graft.

Not sure that Danny Mills' comments about their manager tonight will help us - that's the team talk done - but I never go into this match home or away, confident. Form counts for nothing, 5-0's happen once a century and too often the non-favourites win.

We can win but we have to turn up and battle. It'll be hard graft.

I'm not quite sure it'll work that way. If Mills was slagging off the players, then sure. But I bet a few of them will be sitting there thinking Mills is right.

Seems to be a different approach from Pearce and McClaren?

Pearce has spoken about the highly charged occasion

McClaren talking more about getting the points for our season

I hope they come and play the occasion. Pressing us at random with little organisation. And I hope we don't get involved. Leave that to us supporters.

Don't want a typical derby because there's a defeat hiding in that.

No silly tackles or moaning to referees please. Calm and controlled. Please!

I'm more apprehensive about this game than I was for the chuffin'  play off final, I believe we are genuinely better than them in every department, I'm just fretting we have a "Millwall"  day and...

Anyway, I'm off to bed, Sky+ing it and will watch it when I get up (without knowing the score first) so to all going, I envy you, enjoy it, it could be the last time we play them in the league for some time.  ;)

COYR.

Archived