The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary Gardner is a good signing. I admit. EDIT: I was thinking of Craig Gardner. 

Todd Kane, though. No. 

Gary Gardner...  :lol: All these are from the Brighton forum, by the way. 

Thank goodness for that.

Now THAT has made my day.

Just goes to show. Spunking all that money away in the summer and failing FFP, yet they'll be left with Gary Gardner in midfield.

His shooting was so woeful, the ball will end up more likely in the Peak District.

Watch them slide down the table then.

Best news I've had all day!

Brilliant news.

If fairness getting stiffed with Gardner (who against us will score a pile driver from 30 yards) is probably a more severe punishment than any embargo.

I think sometimes we football fans can be a harsh lot but I also think we know how to spot a dud and Gary Gardner was pretty toilet to be fair. A measure of how crap he was is that I was wishing Agustien would get picked instead of him.

Highly-rated  :ph34r:

I love how deluded Forest fans are.

and i was shocked to read on the other topic which got locked, that someones forest supporting mate actually thought they were sausage and needed new signings.

A certain forum i am on, for all championship clubs had a certain young lady, sayign Forest were on a bad run, and questioned whether derby actually had better players than Forest or not.

I had to laugh.

Just looked on their forums they're all fairly optimistic regarding gardener even though its fairly obvious he's sausage and the other lad struggled to get a game at Bristol city. I doubt even their relegation dog fight rivals in bottom half of champ are even worried about signings like these

The slightly good news is that Abdoun the Champions League quality winger has an attitude problem, take nothing away from Burke and Antonio that have done a great job for Forest, if they had Abdoun mentally right and flying they would walk the league with ease.

I guess some players find it difficult making a step up to a big club. When Earnshaw left us he made step up fine, settled in straight away. Then you look at Abdoun who can't do the same. Must be frustrating for a manager, as good as Pearce is this guy is too much to handle.

Archived