The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorites so far

"This is so typical. We never seem to get the luck these get. Almost laughable how poor and inconsistent the officiating is between games."

"Cheating ******** simple as that. Martin spends more time swimming than actuall playing, it makes me sick how much luck they get, silly defensive error as handed them the win as well, funny how Martin didn't dive there as well ffs, we have 2 legit onside goals chalked off, they get blatent handballs overlooked. I'd take just winning against them next week, any win"

My favorites so far

"This is so typical. We never seem to get the luck these get. Almost laughable how poor and inconsistent the officiating is between games."

"Cheating sausages simple as that. Martin spends more time swimming than actuall playing, it makes me sick how much luck they get, silly defensive error as handed them the win as well, funny how Martin didn't dive there as well ffs, we have 2 legit onside goals chalked off, they get blatent handballs overlooked. I'd take just winning against them next week, any win"

I almost want is to win by a small margin and a controversial decision next week, just to see them explode with rage.

I almost want is to win by a small margin and a controversial decision next week, just to see them explode with rage.

I don't really want it to be close, just because my nerves can't take it. However, I'd take 3-0 with 2 penalties and coffee cup style own-goal.

I hope he doesn't go after this game. Would be typical for the new manager "boost" to happen ahead of our game and they go in and put in the performance of the season.

Do the right thing Fawaz, give him one more game and let us lower the coffin down for you.

Archived