Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although he may be one of the greatest managers alive, McLaren blew a chance to harness the momentum of the Bent signing ... Let's hope he doesn't do the same with warnock and Raul ;)

Although he may be one of the greatest managers alive, McLaren blew a chance to harness the momentum of the Bent signing ... Let's hope he doesn't do the same with warnock and Raul ;)

I'd be shocked if Bent isn't playing tomorrow.

after all this hype and us lagging behind the league leaders, it's kind of important that this fella gets going and looks the business straight away. but our midfield is looking light now. maybe this guy lets us drop to 3 at the back, with wing backs, 2 in the middle, 2 up front and one in the hole. maybe 

after all this hype and us lagging behind the league leaders, it's kind of important that this fella gets going and looks the business straight away. but our midfield is looking light now. maybe this guy lets us drop to 3 at the back, with wing backs, 2 in the middle, 2 up front and one in the hole. maybe

That is a possibility, only a slight change to current tactics...

That is a possibility, only a slight change to current tactics...

No, no, no. So the first time we play him is in a formation none of the others are accustomed to playing. Pease no.

Same formation we have had all season. Omar will get more time on the ball tomorrow as Chesterfield drop to a deeper position to defend.

Will trust mac on this, but if he goes 3-5-2 he'd better have worked on it A LOT at practice. Have to admit I would rather see how Bent does in OUR system and how Raul does in OUR system

No, no, no. So the first time we play him is in a formation none of the others are accustomed to playing. Pease no.

Same formation we have had all season. Omar will get more time on the ball tomorrow as Chesterfield drop to a deeper position to defend.

no no no, experiment while we can

Will trust mac on this, but if he goes 3-5-2 he'd better have worked on it A LOT at practice. Have to admit I would rather see how Bent does in OUR system and how Raul does in OUR system

I agree, and I think he will keep the same formation, personally I would do the same, I just think of he was to change the tactics, 3-5-2 would be closer to our current formation than say 4-4-2

I agree, and I think he will keep the same formation, personally I would do the same, I just think of he was to change the tactics, 3-5-2 would be closer to our current formation than say 4-4-2

and with two up top might be the "easiest" way to play both Martin and Bent w/o changing things too much?

Archived