Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to be rated highly by other teams in the Spanish league + about 3 or 4 premier league teams , im not jumping for joy just yet because its not been announced anywhere that he has actually signed , but i do certainly like the idea of a 6ft4 dominant in the air CB , i think its just what we need + LB competition ( go easy on me guys im new here ) ( Been viewing forum for years though)

They tried.

And how come you have only just signed up, moments after the forum comes back from being hacked. I smell something.

Did Raul not sign because of he wanted more money or had higher ambitions do you think

Because i love Derby County , and ive only just left a work place who dont allow this sort of thing to work for myself full time .. Im sorry that it looks fishy but you can ask me anything you want about derby and i will be able to answer ( within the last 17 years though please as im only 21)

They tried.

And how come you have only just signed up, moments after the forum comes back from being hacked. I smell something.

Did Raul not sign because of he wanted more money or had higher ambitions do you think

Because i love Derby County , and ive only just left a work place who dont allow this sort of thing to work for myself full time .. Im sorry that it looks fishy but you can ask me anything you want about derby and i will be able to answer ( within the last 17 years though please as im only 21)

I think this is looking to if we get in the premier league to be fair. Commanding is what I like watching Eustace lately and he is commanding people about that is what you want!

Hopefully he knows a bit about English and I believe he will be a good edition! Maybe he could play at the full backs but I would have him and Keogh.. Seems we have god competition for places at the moment which is good :).

Archived