Please Don't Sack Stuart Pearce Petition

Day

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did enjoy this reply by a Forest fan:

"Piss off Direby! We ever so nearly beat you at the Nottingham City council ground this season!"

Classic

Whoever thought of this and created this petition is clearly obsessed with Forest.

As many supporters are of both clubs, the distain for their rivals seems to outweigh the support of their own club

yawn!

I will not be partaking in this Sharade, I look forward to the next time we play forest as just another game.

The sellout crowd are welcome to go back to their daily lives of never attending another game all season once it passes by

Whoever thought of this and created this petition is clearly obsessed with Forest.

As many supporters are of both clubs, the distain for their rivals seems to outweigh the support of their own club

yawn!

I will not be partaking in this Sharade, I look forward to the next time we play forest as just another game.

The sellout crowd are welcome to go back to their daily lives of never attending another game all season once it passes by

you couldn't be further from the truth.

The creator hasn't seen Derby play in the flesh since Jim smith was the manager.

yawn!

I agree. The gumps are really not worth the attention we give them. We should ignore their pathetic obsession with all things DCFC as its doubtful we'll play them again after this season.

Signed!

• 2 months later...

Archived