The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

They'll lose to Norwich too. Redmond will show Antonio and Ince what an actual good player is and how you don't always have to run in a straight line.

I do think Forest have some good players. Nowt special but good. Should be fighting for top 6 really. I mean if Ipswich are then Forest should be. Ipswich aren't a good side but they play to the strengths of their players.

Do you know how you could tell they were going to be midtable?

Stuart Pearce could have taken over last season when the Play Offs were within reach but the boat was rocking. Had he made the start he made this season then he'd be a hero even if he lost in the play offs. Had he failed? Well they were struggling to keep the pace and had injuries as an excuse anyway. It would have been over looked.

But to not back himself when a good challenge was put down?

He's stumbling in the dark.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that there is a silly thread on LTLF about Forest being for sale.

How much fun to win the Euro millions and buy the club. By Christmas I could have installed Paul Jewell as manger and tripled the match day prices. By the start of next season I could have sold the City Ground for housing, relocated the club into Rushden and Diamonds old stadium and changed the shirt colour to white...and just think of the fun I could have with the name.

Sounds like a plan - go for it.

• 2 months later...

Archived