The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute mugging from Michail Antonio FC tonight, you'll rarely see a bigger gulf in class between two supposed promotion 'rivals'

and...

Forest are so one dimensional its ridiculous they havent been found out. 

definitely my favourite comments from Watford fans  :)

As has been constantly mentioned in this thread (when we were top strangely). The league table matters not at this stage.

Unless of course you're above us. In which case we might as well end the season now.

Sounds like we were ran ragged at times last night but Watford are the best footballing side in the league so they'll tear some teams apart playing like that. Happy with a point but we desperately need a midfielder on loan.

As has been constantly mentioned in this thread (when we were top strangely). The league table matters not at this stage.

That's not true. The table doesn't matter after 12 games, that's far too early to look at it.

13 games is the time at which you start looking at the table. Everyone knows that.

So now we're on 13 games let's check the table... Oh, imagine my surprise when I see that we're top.

Unless of course you're above us. In which case we might as well end the season now.

Sounds like we were ran ragged at times last night but Watford are the best footballing side in the league so they'll tear some teams apart playing like that. Happy with a point but we desperately need a midfielder on loan.

I'm amazed were above you to be honest.... Seeing as you beat Reading and Blackpool by more than us....

:lol:  :lol:

Brilliant.

It doesn't matter who's top after 4 games, or even 8. Were top after 13 and kept 6 consecutive clean sheets in the process.

Watford, best footballing side in the League??, most managers would beg to differ, many have already said that were the best team in the league, but what do they know hey.

It's worth mentioning also that we went top last night even though the weather was bad and we had to make 5 changes due to injuries/illness ;)

That's how top teams manage, we don't moan about the sleet or how many injuries we have, we just get on with it.

By the way.............WERE TOP!!!!

It matters more now than after 4 matches, but not a lot more.

I'm amazed were above you to be honest.... Seeing as you beat Reading and Blackpool by more than us....

Probably took more to Watford than we took to Blackpool too. You should get points for that.

Watford, best footballing side in the League??, most managers would beg to differ, many have already said that were the best team in the league, but what do they know hey.

Knew that someone would take exception to that.

Just going by what I've seen and heard, apparently Watford's 1-touch game last night was of something rarely seen at this level. Whereas you lot against us were anything but, committing more fouls, going down to 10 and scrambling in a goal from a set-piece.

The league matters in May, whether we'll be in or around the promotion picture remains to be seen, need to make a few changes though.

Archived