1 Million Posts

David

Not that far away you know (special thanks to americanram for helping us) did you also know that the forum might say 680,630 posts there has actually been over 710,000 if you include all the deleted ones. 

30k posts deleted in 5 years naughty

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that far away you know (special thanks to americanram for helping us) did you also know that the forum might say 680,630 posts there has actually been over 710,000 if you include all the deleted ones.

How many of them were worth reading?

Plus i don't think this information tells enough on its own. We need posts per month, graphical like.

Albert...?

That's brilliant. I only came to this site as the other one is becoming empty! To be fair this is 100x better a lot better ran and a lot better members and frequent replies to most of the posts!

Give your self a pat on the back :) .. How many have visited all together etc? Suprised this site doesn't make a fortune!

Most of which were probably mine

I try to edit most of yours and hope you don't notice, otherwise there will be sly digs in your posts for months after :p

Sylvester Stallone runs a B&B now?

Might as well, because he can't bloody act.

Archived