.uk or .co.uk

Day

Also Google "dcfc fans the drunk thread" whilst the drunk thread hasn't been updated several older threads back from pre season including the Rangers ones and as far back as 2011 have been updated to .uk

Daveo wins the internet right?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old domain had a decent authority score which now has been lost. Also the old domain had many pages with page rank which has also been lost. Over the years the old domain had gained great SEO which has been dumped just to change the domain name. Now if someone serious setup a rival DCFC forum, it would be easy to dominate virtually all the main keyphrases.

Think we can take a 10% hit and still comfortably maintain our PR1 putting us years above any "serious rival" starting up from scratch. All our outbound links are also nofollow so we don't lose anything that way.

301 redirects working a charm by the way

I have a network of over a 100 sites. I have books published on SEO of which one has sold more than 10K copy. Yes you are right I know sod all but you know it all, LOL.

Yet you was wrong about the 301's, I'll write your next book for you if you like?

Daveo  I can't be arsed. I tried to help you but it is a waste of time. Only a newb would move a site, a site that had superb natural SEO, with a wildcard redirect.If the site had some form of manual penalty or was hit by PANDA then yes. You will see the effects of your changes over the next few months. It's not too late to move it back.

Anyway that's it from me. Please delete my account.

Is this like them cold calls who say they can get me on the first page of google?

I ask them to type " electrician in Belper" and they put the phone down! Lol!

Quite high up in Google for that I see, only Yell, Thomson and Trustmark above you. Not bad.

Archived