Liverpool

Day

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arbeloa asked Gerrard to swap and he said wait until the changing rooms. I'd be pretty annoyed if I saw Derby players swapping shirts in front of us after a loss, even more so if it was half time.

I seem to remember Andre Santos getting slated after doing it at Old Trafford.

My first experience with Liverpool and their fans came in a 4-0 win at the Baseball Ground. Naturally it kicked off a bit in the popside with the scousers not liking it up 'em, but then one of the bloody hubcap-stealers started waving an ice-axe. Even the coppers left him alone.

Good mate of mine was slashed on the arm at Liverpool away in the late 80s - nasty as well and totally unprovoked.

Since then, always despised them at football, sly bullies who had a real vicious arrogance about them bitd.

RIP to all the innocent who perished at Hillsborough but to say some of their 'fans' are absolutely unaccountable for the tragic events that day is a delusion.

Arbeloa asked Gerrard to swap and he said wait until the changing rooms. I'd be pretty annoyed if I saw Derby players swapping shirts in front of us after a loss, even more so if it was half time.

I seem to remember Andre Santos getting slated after doing it at Old Trafford.

I genuinely don't understand what's wrong with it? It's a bit odd to be thinking about a shirt swap at HT but it's like a major news story.

Still don't understand why everyone is still talking about Balotelli.

He's never looked as good as people made out.

He's never looked like he'd ever be one of the worlds best strikers.

He admitted he only went to Man City for Mancini and that he has no desire to live in England.

And we're all shocked he's not replaced Suarez?

Hmm.

I genuinely don't understand what's wrong with it? It's a bit odd to be thinking about a shirt swap at HT but it's like a major news story.Still don't understand why everyone is still talking about Balotelli.He's never looked as good as people made out.He's never looked like he'd ever be one of the worlds best strikers.He admitted he only went to Man City for Mancini and that he has no desire to live in England.And we're all shocked he's not replaced Suarez?Hmm.

It just seems a bit disrespectful. It'll look like you don't care that you've just been thrashed, and the fans are bound to get worked up by it.

I'm not really sure that everyone is shocked by his failure. No idea why Rodgers signed him, it was a horrible signing.

Archived