Liverpool

Day

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I want to go to Dortmund? I don't want to go to Anfield on a European night either. I haven't spoken to all the Liverpool fans but the ones I have had a scouse accent so not really glory hunters but I'm sure they do have quite a few as do all big clubs.

my Nana was from Liverpool and its always had a place in my heart. Ive always thought if I could play for any other team other than Derby it would be Liverpool. to come out the tunnel after touching the badge and hear the kop belt out youll never walk alone must be an awe inspiring experience. I think Lovren said in an interview playing away at Liverpool and hearing YNWA made him want to play there, says it all really

Muespach. Look up David Conn on Twitter, who's reporting from inside the inquest as it happens. You may not like what you read though.

A blatant cover up, right from the top, down.

Haters gonna hate though. Whatever.

Seen quite a few derogatory tweets about Brian Clough today too.... All liverpool fans.... No other club.

Not usually one for bashing, but had to bite my tongue on Twitter.

How come Boycie gets capital letter and I get stuck with a lowercase d, if you're trying to hurt my feelings it's working

Its the new predictive text on iPad

Boycie v Daveo ( it knows you now)

Wonder how much money this inquest is costing the taxpayer AGAIN?

I think every man and his dog all know what the outcome will be already:-

1 - The police were incompetent and tried to cover up their mistakes

2 - Some Liverpool fans turned up drunk and without tickets and decided to try and force their way in causing a crush

• 1 month later...

Archived