Liverpool

Day

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody is fishing for bites

Not at all, they have a likeable team at the moment playing good football and Anfield on a European night is something special.

Anfield and Celtic Park or Emirates, Stamford Bridge and the Etihad on a European night. No contest.

Not at all, they have a likeable team at the moment playing good football and Anfield on a European night is something special.

Anfield and Celtic Park or Emirates, Stamford Bridge and the Etihad on a European night. No contest.

Anfield didn't have a great atmosphere when I went, and they hammered us 4-0. They came fooking moaning, every fan I heard, not 1 was smiling or happy. Newcastle is the best for atmosphere tgat I have been to. By along way.

Anfield didn't have a great atmosphere when I went, and they hammered us 4-0. They came fooking moaning, every fan I heard, not 1 was smiling or happy. Newcastle is the best for atmosphere tgat I have been to. By along way.

When did we play Liverpool in Europe?

Agree thay it is a myth about the 'Anfield Atmosphere'. Its easy to block out all other sound and have a microphone in The Kop and make it sound loud.

Been like a morgue full of day trippers every time I have been.

Always thought White Hart Lane and Upton Park were good for atmosphere.

Say red scum......and I'll always think of Liverpool. As much as I dislike the gumps for their attitude to everything, they have never done anything directly to me. As a young season ticket holder I was denied the chance to see my team play in Europe due to Liverpool hooligans who now refer to Heysel in the same breath as Hilsborough. Everyone since has been affected as one season in Europe would have meant Saunders and Wright staying. And I make no apologies for repeating this every time I see any Derby fan be positive about Liverpool.

Archived