USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

Still quite a road trip as even if it was a 4 and half hour drive for a 7am kick off is leaving at 2.30am, drink 15 cans between 7am and 9am, then drive back......guessing it took longer to drive back with the swerving

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still quite a road trip as even if it was a 4 and half hour drive for a 7am kick off is leaving at 2.30am, drink 15 cans between 7am and 9am, then drive back......guessing it took longer to drive back with the swerving

Your beginning to sound like you doubt AR's story?

American Ram I really must apologise for some of the teasing you are getting. Most of the protagonists are probably just plain jealous; jealous of you, your status, your earnings, your job, etc. etc. Content yourself knowing that they lead lives without imagination.

American Ram I really must apologise for some of the teasing you are getting. Most of the protagonists are probably just plain jealous; jealous of you, your status, your earnings, your job, etc. etc. Content yourself knowing that they lead lives without imagination.

I believe you may be right mate.Daveo for one I know would love to live in the States...but don't know if they would feel the same. :)

7am kick off?

He's 5 hours behind in North Carolina...

Still funny though.

Archived