Hendrick dislocated shoulder

Day

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should you not therefore change your name to "Ovine_Interferer (Retired)". I bet those sheep must have bucked a bit to end up with a metal knee?

it wasn't the bucking that did it. Those flamin' velcro wellies got too attached and a cute little ewe ran off with my lower leg.

Seriously though...

she was very attractive

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how serious this injury is, and just thought some might like to know that a player from the AFL dislocated his shoulder in a finals game last night, had it put back in, and then went back onto the ground and finished the game.

I dont know what modern day footballers are made off, Aussie rules and Rugby players are just tougher.

Not sure how serious this injury is, and just thought some might like to know that a player from the AFL dislocated his shoulder in a finals game last night, had it put back in, and then went back onto the ground and finished the game.

He probably had an existing problem which made it more likely it would dislocate again. Hendrick is presumably having an operation to try to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Archived