• Last Reply

Wonder if he'll be playing in a shoulder brace

American Football style

Do you love me

Yet Tombo?

Good work GreenRam.

Good news about Hendrick.

You see what I mean?

All of these sentences could have been on one line.

But when you split it up like this, it takes up space.

And not to mention looks weird.

I mean it's not like really annoying...

Just mildly quirky and odd.

He'll be back for one of the games after Cardiff at home. We've got a hectic run for a few weeks in there so we'll need him in the rotation. I think it's not worth even thinking about putting him in until maybe the Reading cup game.

Worst case scenario, if we have to write off September altogether for him, there's another international break between 4th and 18th October. So if he's not back for Millwall on the 4th October, he surely will be for Reading away on the 18th. So maximum of maybe 7 games out. Minimum could be only 2 or 3. 

Mel Gibson used to put his own back in Lethal Weapon , and carry on fighting :wacko:

From what I've heard, he might have been back a bit earlier if the physios and medics were able to get to him faster. Don't know if there's any medical truth in that, but apparently  the quicker they can get to him, the better. And we all know how long Jeff had to be down for before the referee stopped it. 

Personally, I think the physios should have run onto the pitch to see to him anyway. I don't care if the match is still happening up the other end, it could have been much more serious than a dislocated shoulder from the way he was down. If the ref won't stop play, and actually even allowed them to restart play with a quick free kick, then he's stopping the medical staff from doing their job.

It all depends on who put his shoulder back in.

If it was done on the pitch then the few minutes may have made a slight difference, even in the dressing room would have made little difference as in reality it was 1-2 mins delay at most.

However if they waited till at the hospital for it to be done the safest possible then it would have made no difference at all.

From what I've heard, he might have been back a bit earlier if the physios and medics were able to get to him faster. Don't know if there's any medical truth in that, but apparently the quicker they can get to him, the better. And we all know how long Jeff had to be down for before the referee stopped it.

This is correct

The longer it's left out of its socket the longer the recovery and more complications.

My mate is an expert on this mater due to his left shoulder popping out 5 times over his adult life.

This is correct

The longer it's left out of its socket the longer the recovery and more complications.

My mate is an expert on this mater due to his left shoulder popping out 5 times over his adult life.

There you go then.

The ref wouldn't stop play for the injury, then he gave a foul and a free kick to Ipswich and allowed Ipswich to take a free kick and the ball to go out of play AGAIN before he would allow the medical staff on the pitch. He thought Jeff had dived and to backtrack on that and allow him to get treatment for a legit injury would make him look stupid, so he left it as long as he possibly could. Total incompetence...

Archived