Duracell

Tony Pulis' Hat II

Arsenal are in with a real chance this year.

Nope.

Let's start the season!!! Wooohoooo!! At last! Proper football!!

Wait, no sorry, I forgot the big friendly England have at Wembley v Whatsthepointistan.

Van Gaal. Get. Out. His. Arse.

People ringing up radio stations going on about what players should be bought. Go away.

"The new Messi". He's not an iphone

"Similar to Ronaldo". Yeah, except much much worse

"There are no easy games". Forest Green Rovers or Man City? Exactly, shut up.

Got it all to come. And Tom Ince in the same boat as Zaha. One good cross against Burnley and he should be "on the plane".

All the talk about England under performing whenever anyone under the age of 25 plays well. Even though anyone who's not an England fan wasn't really surprised at all.

Got it all to come. And Tom Ince in the same boat as Zaha. One good cross against Burnley and he should be "on the plane".

Absolutely, I can see that. Good shout.

I remember Albrington putting in two decent crosses against Wolves. MOTD did comparisons with David Beckham.

Hope my parents have decent home insurance because I have a feeling someone is going to say something to make me throw something hard and heavy at the tele before I head back to uni over the next few weeks.

Another thing I can't wait for. Arsenal will have a decent spell of a dozen games or so before Christmas and the media will pull their usual "doesn't it seem ridiculous that anyone called for Wenger's head now?" Errrr, no? They've been underachieving for years FFS. And the media has been the harshest of his critics.

FFS already my blood pressure is going up.

Those stupid overly dramatic montage things. The beeb does them now...seemingly for all sports. Lets get some dramatic music, some black and white footage and make it seem like the clash of the century. It is a match of football...in August, yet somehow the whole world of football hinges on this one match. The excessive hype is such ****.

Andy "Better" Townsend and Clive "Behind you" Tyldesley.

Sean Dyche's first Premier League interview:

- "I was delighted with the tactical framework of the side, we showed tremendous courage against a tyrant out there today."

It was a very effervescent performance to be fair

Anyone who doesn't question anything they hear from a pundit and repeats it brainlessly

'Ji Sung Park's quality, he's a big game machine!'

You've never actually seen him for 90 minutes have you? You're just repeating whatever Alan Hansen says.

"Oh, he's quality"

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! It's thrown around so often, but no one really knows what they're saying.

"Yeah, but THIS YEAR Ronaldo's been better"

Yeah, I've pulled off more moonwalks than Michael Jackson has this year, doesn't mean I'm the better dancer.

Mark Hughes

He's just the dullest man going, thank god he didn't go into punditry.

The Van Gaal hype is doing my head in. Pundits talk like he's a mate now.

Oh, Van Gaal? Gaaly? Yeah, yeah he's a great manager. He insists on all his players sleeping on a water mattress at night. Yeah, known him years. Saw him when he was at Ajax and they were like scoring bicycle kicks from the halfway line twice a week. He once killed a horse with one punch. Gaaly will get United playing awesome football like Holland did in the WC. Probably even break into the top 4 this season, he's THAT good.

Build a temple ffs

I hate Van Gaal already. Seems a right pr*ck, and perfectly suited for Manure.

Holland were sh*te at the WC Cup as well. Spain literally gifted them goals with awful defending. Scraped past Australia. Good win against Chile. Cheated against Mexico, got very lucky. Drew 0-0 with Costs Rica, got very lucky. Parked the bus against Argentina.

Oh, Van Gaal? Gaaly? Yeah, yeah he's a great manager. He insists on all his players sleeping on a water mattress at night. Yeah, known him years. Saw him when he was at Ajax and they were like scoring bicycle kicks from the halfway line twice a week. He once killed a horse with one punch. Gaaly will get United playing awesome football like Holland did in the WC. Probably even break into the top 4 this season, he's THAT good.

Build a temple ffs

They conveniently forget mention to forget his second spell at Barca, which was like Roy Hodgson at Liverpool and failing to qualify in 2002 with the dutch.

Build a temple ffs

This will make you laugh!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22460395