Tony Pulis' Hat II

Duracell

7 minutes ago, unclej said:

The bellend is at work again, disregarding his guest Mark Hughes (another mard arse to be honest) and not offering to shake his hand at both ends of the game, and then lying about it to the press.  

In fairness, Pulis did make a move towards Hughes after the final whistle but I got the impression Hughes was expecting it and was facing away from the tunnel, talking to his assistant. 

Not a fan of Pulis but Hughes is becoming more and more of an unpleasant, distasteful character.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

In fairness, Pulis did make a move towards Hughes after the final whistle but I got the impression Hughes was expecting it and was facing away from the tunnel, talking to his assistant. 

Not a fan of Pulis but Hughes is becoming more and more of an unpleasant, distasteful character.

Agreed.  In fairness to Hughes, he played the best cross field pass I have ever witnessed, and he can re-wire a house. Pulis is just a cvnt in a tracky. 

15 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Hughes' unpleasantness and distastefulness will increase pro-rata according to how long he spends in Stoke-on-Trent.

• 1 month later...

Colin W@nker

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39264495

Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock says he did not consider Wigan Athletic to be a "threat" once they appointed Warren Joyce as manager in November.

Former Manchester United Under-21 boss Joyce was sacked on Monday after only four months in charge of the Latics.

Warnock's side are currently 13th in the Championship but were a point above the drop zone, and Wigan, in 21st when Joyce took charge.

"No disrespect but when Wigan appointed him, I was delighted," Warnock said.

He added to BBC Radio Wales Sport: "I didn't think they were going to be a threat to us.

"I like Warren but you can't just put someone into the Championship who's never been there - it's nothing like youth football."

Warnock recently signed a contract extension to stay as Bluebirds' manager until the end of 2017-18, but is confident about his position because of a lack of managerial talent elsewhere.

"I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack - they can sack me tomorrow if they want," he said.

"If I want another job, I can get another job. That's not being conceited, I just don't see many good managers around.

"There used to be hundreds, you could name them all but the Championship is not like any other league."

George Boyd's hair...

Managers speaking to their assistants/subs with their hands over their mouths.  Like the opposition employ lip readers to watch the bench, or secretly film you like the CIA.  T**ts!!!

The fact that everyone forgot the toughened rules on players surrounding refs and screaming in their faces after the first weekend of the season...

• 8 months later...

Why do some fans put “Mr” in front of someone’s name when they’ve done something terrible or something incredible? 

“Well done to Mr Gary Rowett”

“We could’ve won at Wembley if it wasn’t for Mr Zamora”

And then there’s the even more weird sub-genre of putting “a certain” before the “Mr”

“A certain Mr Matej Vydra!”

wtf?

1 hour ago, Duracell said:

Why do some fans put “Mr” in front of someone’s name when they’ve done something terrible or something incredible? 

“Well done to Mr Gary Rowett”

“We could’ve won at Wembley if it wasn’t for Mr Zamora”

And then there’s the even more weird sub-genre of putting “a certain” before the “Mr”

“A certain Mr Matej Vydra!”

wtf?

Alright Mr sensitive, chill out

• 2 weeks later...

Jose Mourinho’s hypocrisy.

I fully understand why he would blame the officials, opposition tactics, the weather or any other factor after losing/dropping points as it’s the classic ‘deflect attention away from his side’s poor performance’. This doesn’t bother me. I get it.

But what I find astounding his the hypocrisy he comes out with regarding other stuff. Calling City divers when he has Herrera and Young in his team.

But worst of all calling out City for a lack of respect and education following their supposed aftermatch celebrations. This coming from a guy who ran the length of the touchline at Old Trafford, slid on his knees halfway across the pitch at the Bernabeu and worse marched to the other side of the Nou Camp pitch to goad Barca fans after the Inter Milan semi-final.

Hypocrite... And the fact nowadays he’s just a sulky mardarse even when his team are winning.

Archived