I'll tell you what, this Christie lad...

Day

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Christie and Hughes were both excellent. Martin still looked off the pace a little but hopefully his goal will bed him in.

kept his focus tho right to the end and got rewarded. As the ball becomes active best is wandering around with his back to the ball but martin is on his toes

He's quality.

A good find Steven mac.

A job done. Let gather momentum. There will be a big following come Saturday

You derby fans sang well and never stop. Nice one.

spot on, this cyprus christopher looks a superb signing, him and william whous were great tonight, and dick keeho is getting better, just gotta wait for jakimus buxtimous to get fit

As much as Christie was good, Dawkins was bad!

Really?

Having watched the whole game, I thought that Dawkins was linking with Fozzy very well in the first half, and his trickery at the start of the second half opened Carlisle up completely, let Forsyth get right to the byline and his cross produced a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Then again, I don't look for scapegoats all the time.

Dawkins wasn't great first half but played well second half, some just seem to be saying he is bad all the time for no apparent reason, don't see that he has played any different to Ward or Russell so far this season has he, in fact would say slightly better if anything! Great win tonight cant see any need for negativity.

I like him.

(If you did back through my posts you'll find that i said he'll be fine, and that he was a good player.

I remembered him from when we played coventry).

Should say I also liked Wisdom but felt his attacking was less effective than his defending (which for me was very good). But Christie can certainly put a decent cross in which is one aspect we didn't quite get right in the play off final.

Brayford probably making his Cardiff debut I should think so maybe just took it steady first game and not take any risks, unless he had been told by Solskjaer to be less adventurous.

And to think, Nixon was making snidey comments about him being our 1st choice RB.

Just goes to show what he knows        :lol:

Early days yet. Promising start but let's see how he fairs against Fulham and Ipswich first. Hopefully he'll come through with flying colours!

Brayford probably making his Cardiff debut I should think so maybe just took it steady first game and not take any risks, unless he had been told by Solskjaer to be less adventurous.

During the first half they would just knock it up to Jones at the first opportunity and during the second they were constantly pinned back, so he never really had a chance to get forward.

If it's hoofball they're looking to deploy then I think he'll struggle there.

Archived